After reviewing the situation we all have before us associated to the COVID 19 challenges, the Board of Trustees along with staff have made the decision to postpone the 2020 Maverick to the new date of September 11th and 12th 2020. Please email if you have any questions.

Please see the below statement from Bob Hewson our President/CEO.

Postpone Date Communication